Our Agents of S.M.O.O.C.H. are drinking on the job. Is this a good idea? Probably. Not. After discussing the creepy romanticness of the Twilight movie, we present our first tipsy commentary. This commentary expands on our regular Twilight discussion with immediate reactions to the movie through red wine tinted glasses. Which doesn’t make this movie any less blue. If chaotic commentary is your thing, uncork your bottle of red and press play on 1, 2, 3, Bella!
If you are interested in hearing us commentate the rest of the Twilight series while imbibing increasingly made up blood-red cocktails, you can become an Incomparable member.
Drinking Game Rules
Take a drink when:
- Edward does something creepy/romantic
- Anyone looks like they’re constipated
- Werewolves are alluded to
- For unnecessarily explanatory dialogue
- A vampire sparkles
- Drink every time Edward saves Bella
- Every time Bella say “Ahhhhhhh”
- An agent says something about how blue this movie is