Sharpen your shivs and barbecue some rats, because it’s time for us to talk about the apocalyptic video game “The Last of Us.” We talk about the story and the characters in this relentlessly bleak story of a man and a girl trying to survive both zombies and people. If you want even more, stay tuned after the music for an entire bonus episode about gameplay and technical aspects of the game.
“The Last of Us.”
The Good People Are Dead Already
Highlights (click to jump)
- 05:10 — John's opening statement
- 08:14 — Spoiler Horn for "The Last of Us"
- 33:53 — We talk about the game's ending
- 55:14 — Spoiler Horn for "Left Behind" DLC
- 69:06 — Steve's leftover talking points
- 79:35 — Episode 208.5 - Gameplay and technology stuff
Harry’s - High-quality shaving supplies at a surprisingly reasonable price. They liked the blades so much, they bought the factory! Enter code SNELL at checkout for $5 your order.
Backblaze - Unlimited offsite backup of your files for $5/month. If you’re not backing up, or only backing up at home, you need the ease-of-use and offsite backup power of Backblaze!
Sub-EpisodesBonus Track: What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
Want to comment on this episode?
Or become a member and join our special members-only community!