Join some of our Agents for a cozy in-person recording. They are cozied up in Christmas sweaters and Santa hats (really) and surrounded by snacks (or the remains of them). They have paused in the middle of a Christmas movie marathon to tell you about their favourite Christmas movies and try to answer all your holiday movie questions: Why are there SO MANY Christmas movies? What makes a good one? What makes them angry? What would they like to see improved? Why are we eating so many snacks? Come listen in and then go on your own festive mission with the Official Agents of S.M.O.O.C.H. Holiday Movie Bingo Cards.
*What our Agents are Watching: *
- Very Merry Bridesmaid: Very pretty except for all the fake snow
- Christmas CEO: Enraging, trust us, seriously maddening
- Enchanted Christmas: Just plain boring and even more fake snow
- Single All the Way: Love it! Go watch it.
- 5 Star Christmas: Fake snow, yes, but also a cute family and good chemistry
- Nine Lives of Christmas: Kinda perfect with two cats
- Nine Kittens of Christmas: Wook at all da kittenssssssssss.
- Princess Switch 3: It’s a Christmas HEIST!
- A Castle for Christmas: Disappointingly dull with good knitwear
Find us on Twitter @agentsofsmooch and tell us about your Holiday Movie Bingo games.
Become a member because the Incomprehensible Agents of SMOOCH did new commentaries for A Castle for Christmas and Princess Switch: Romancing the Star just for our members.