That’s a wrap for 2018, This Week in Time Travel, and Series 11! Rachel Donner and Riley Silverman join us to sort out the brilliant and the tragic, the groundbreaking and the played-too-safe. Find out where we stand and what we’re looking forward to in Series 12, and tune in again when we return for the New Year’s special!
Series 11: What worked? What didn’t? What next?
After the Glass Ceiling
Download file (32 M)
Highlights (click to jump)
- 01:41 — What Worked for Us?
- 11:56 — Should the Doctor Have "Intervened" More?
- 19:20 — Representation and Reflection
- 22:57 — Overlooking Yaz? Centering Graham?
- 29:37 — Simpler Stories. Simplistic?
- 33:36 — Final Verdicts
- 41:22 — Quick News
Want to comment on this episode?
Or become a member and join our special members-only community!