Friends in Your Ears #46 February 28, 2020
Andrew Sherman and Jay Miller
Host Kathy Campbell with Andrew Sherman and Jay Miller
Andrew, Jay, and Kathy chat about their extensive podcasting past, present and future, as well as experiences such as podcast host couchsurfing, pokemon casting, selling out, yodeling in LA and more.
- Theme Music by Christopher and Adelaide Breen
- Edited by Dear Podcast
- Incomparable Memberships!: Sign up, help support this show, and get some fun bonus material.
Listen to this episode (57 minutes)
Tell Me About Yourself
How did you start listening to podcasts?
- Cabin Pressure Radio Series
- Limited Resources Podcast
- Bump in the Night Podcast
- Maximum Fun
- The Orange Groves Podcast Network
What made you want to start making them?
What is currently playing?
- My Brother, My Brother and Me Podcast
- FrogPants Studios
- Daily Tech News Show Podcast
- Politics, Politics, Politics